Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. (René Descartes, mathematician and philosopher,1599-1650)

Monday 25 September 2017

New Zealand and Fiji: How Much Fairer They Could Be. This Blog is Changing its focus

Not to scale
Pn15. Fiji. My previous focus on the political situation in Fiji has now largely served its purpose, and I find myself increasingly out-of- date with everyday happenings.  I think some progress has been made since the elections but that many improvements are still needed in freedom of expression. Readers are particularly invited to comment on this broad area of remaining concern. 

Pacific and the world
 Occasional mention will also be made of other Pacific Island nations and territories -- and other countries when media and civil rights issues are raised.


New Zealand has just had an election that also raises media and civil rights concerns.  It is with these that the blog will mainly focus over the coming months. As always, informed comments will be welcomed and unfair personal attacks blocked.

No comments: