Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. (René Descartes, mathematician and philosopher,1599-1650)

Saturday 15 June 2013

Lockington's Everyday Fiji ... Life Goes On

                                Safe Roads

Driving to and from Nadi and Lautoka I notice the traffic is subdued. The rush that used be a norm with especially mini vans that often overtake dangerously is not many now. However, one thing I noticed that rental cars are the ones that are speeding. I am wondering if a rental car is caught speeding, who pays the fine?  But good on you LTA for the cameras, every one is driving with in the speed limit.

This is a good sign and our roads will be safe. Oh, we get the odd idiot who will drive recklessly, but more people are driving within the speed limits. All cars should have a little notice on the dashboard reminding drivers to drive within the speed limit. becasue we will tend to forget.
Allen Lockington
Mulomulo
Nadi

Allen Lockington is a self-employed customs agent and business consultant who has regular articles published in Fiji. I thank Allen for permission to reprint some of them in this political blog. They remind us that life goes on, whatever the political situation. And it's good to know that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your
presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for
your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Feel free to surf to my weblog: diets that work for women